Monday, April 26, 2010

An Interesting Fact About Yourself

An Interesting Fact About yourself
April 2010

Gregory Miller
I am probably one of the few people in the US that has neither a TV nor a microwave. I live in a house on pilings next to the Edisto River and when the river floods, not an unusual occurrence, I begin and end my daily commute in a canoe. The rednecks find it amusing to see me in a jacket and tie rowing up the road.

Leslye (Miller) Seal
I have 5 grandchildren with a 6th due in September and I am a female working in a predominately male profession.

Eldona Stirling
Nominated for school princess at the Queen Heart Ball

Kelly Stirling
I enjoy classic movies and airplanes

Kathy Stirling
I enjoy learning about my relatives from Norway and those that participated in the Civil War.

Dennis Stirling
I like watching chick flicks

Teri Stirling
I can knee board and hold the tow rope with my teeth!

Jennifer (Stirling) Steward
I can touch my nose with my tongue

Chaun Steward
I can ski a Black Diamond mountain at Mammoth

Jacob Steward
I shaved my head to raise funds for cancer

Payton Steward
I can snap my fingers

Chris Stirling
I am an Eagle Scout

Todd Veloni
Graduate of Colorado State University—first in my family to graduate college

Catherine (Stirling) Veloni
I like living on the edge, so says my mother

Curtis Paul
My Dad’s relatives all live in Canada

Erica Paul
I have really small feet

Melissa Paul
I am in gymnastics

Makaila Paul
I was born 4 weeks premature

Didi Pulsipher
I am a foster parent

Craig Pulsipher
I like public speaking

Robyn Pulsipher
I had a baby in the car

Abby Pulsipher
My favorite color is green

Rex Pulsipher
I could sit at 4½ months

Shaun Pulsipher
I speak fluent Portuguese

Brook Pulsipher
I am a licensed cosmetologist

Kevin Pulsipher
I want to be an orthodontist. I served a mission in Russia.

Jamie Pulsipher
I have a 4.0 GPA

Gene Wilder
A friend & I built a cabin cruiser from a kit and went down the Ohio River. I was on the Ohio State football team. I am a Comoenia

Darlene Wilder
I was first attendant to the Peach Day Queen when I was 15 years old, we were judged on our horsemanship. I was picked to model the first dress that I ever made at the State Fair in Salt Lake City, I think I was 14 then.

Cindy (Stirling) Perdue
USAF veteran

Brad Stirling
I like to draw pictures of people.

Jamie (Stirling) Kittrell
I am doing a breast cancer walk in Nov which is 60 miles over a 3 day period

Sierra Kittrell
My dream job would be to own and run a bed and breakfast

Dallas Kittrell
I broke my jaw in 3 places while my teeth went through my lip, all while rocks and gravel were getting shoved in the bottom of my chin 6 months ago during a bike accident.

Olin Hinton
Being married to Cherrie

Ryan Hinton
I love Hannah Montana but hate Miley Cyrus

Nicole (Hinton) Jones
I could sleep my life away. My husband calls my sleeping “Mini Coma’s.”

Fawn Stirling
I make great bread (or so I am told!)

Gary Croft
Sandy and I were baptized the same day of the same year!

Sandy (Stirling) Croft
I have grown an inch in the last 10 years.

Eric Sledge
I am very close to obtaining an associate degree

Jana (Croft) Sledge
I taught my husband how to change brake shoes

Daija Prater
I am a good cheerleader

Kayle Prater
I found out I needed glasses

Maleia Sledge
She is a big helper

William Bryson Huckstep
I was hit by a train….twice. I ported in Hawaii but wasn’t allowed to set foot.

Andrea (Croft) Huckstep
I am pregnant with #2 (it’s a boy)

Dustin Croft
My wife, Holly, says I’m OCD

Holly Croft
I weigh less now that when I graduated high school

Clayton & Sue Olds
The most interesting fact is we are still moving around each day and able to take a lot of food to people.

Pam Johnson
No matter how old I get I am still younger that Cheri!

Don Johnson
I like to hunt and fish and do anything outdoors

Shawn Stansfield
I loved to fly until it became my job!

Kasey Stansfield
I go to work with my husband every other week (he works a week on, a week off in Page, AZ.)

Brandi Lyn Olds
I’m not really interesting, really.

Kortney Olds
I love to weld

Ryan Olds
Love to play soccer

Cheri Olds
I like to write poetry

No comments: