Monday, April 26, 2010

What do you like to do in your spare time?

What do you like to do in your spare time?
April 2010

Gregory Miller
Watch/listen to a NASCAR Sprint Cup Race. I used to like woodworking in my shop and freshwater fishing.

Leslye (Miller) Seal
Spare time???? - Read

Eldona Stirling
Reading

Kelly Stirling
Visit with family and travel

Kathy Stirling
Family history research

Dennis Stirling
Read mystery novels

Teri Stirling
Bake

Sean Stewart
Golf

Jennifer (Stirling) Steward
What is spare time?

Chaun Steward
Play school, watch TV & play on the computer

Jacob Steward
Play Legos

Payton Steward
Play ponies & play with stuffed animals & pretend they are babies!

Chris Stirling
TV and movies

Nicole Stirling
Read, hangout by the pool, snow board

Todd Veloni
Family, gym, car

Catherine (Stirling) Veloni
Watch movies

Jackie Pulsipher
Gardening, making quilts, reading, sorting papers

Curtis Paul
Read, movies, play games, swim

Denise Paul
Read, scrapbook, games

Erica Paul
Read, eat, sleep

Melissa Paul
Computer, Wii

Makaila Paul
Play outside

Didi Pulsipher
What is spare time? Hobbies – computer stuff, TV, spending time with family

Craig Pulsipher
cycle

Robyn Pulsipher
read

Abby Pulsipher
Watch TV

Rex Pulsipher
Get into things

Shaun Pulsipher
Play sports like soccer/volleyball/basketball & watch movies

Brook Pulsipher
Go to Disneyland

Kevin Pulsipher
Play soccer

Jamie Pulsipher
Swimming, water polo, Facebook & texting

Gene Wilder
read

Darlene Wilder
Being outside on a good day, enjoying sunsets, going for walks, watching the horses in our field, embroidery, quilt, reading, visiting with friends

Cindy (Stirling) Perdue
Read fiction & do jigsaw puzzles

Brad Stirling
Go to ball games

Jamie (Stirling) Kittrell
I really don’t have a lot of spare time, but I enjoy being around my family, watching ball games, eating out and traveling.

Sierra Kittrell
I love spending time at the park/pool/beach with my family or going to the latest movie at the movie theatre with my husband.

Dallas Kittrell
Sports & hanging out with friends

Olin Hinton
Work in the yard

Ryan Hinton
Golf, basketball, skiing

Nicole (Hinton) Jones
Relax, hang out with my cute family

Fawn Stirling
read

Gary Croft
Computer, cel phone apps, managing all the family properties (an inside joke)

Sandy (Stirling) Croft
Traveling to see our kids and reading

Eric Sledge
Read, playing the X-box

Jana (Croft) Sledge
Watch movies

Daija Prater
Talk on the phone

Kayle Prater
Play with friends

Maleia Sledge
Watch Dora the Explorer

William Bryson Huckstep
Traveling with the inlaws & most sports

Andrea (Croft) Huckstep
Spend time with my family, travel and recently crochet

Dustin Croft
Watch soccer, be with my wife & kids

Holly Croft
I don’t have any spare time….it is consumed taking care of wild kids

Janet (Stirling) Stewart
Gardening, movies, flossing

Clayton Olds & Sue (Stirling) Olds
Cook & rest a lot

Pam Johnson
I like to tend the grandkids and I like to gather rocks.

Don Johnson
Seeing how much damage I can do to the jeep on weekends and then putting money into fixing it during the week.

Tim Olds
Spending time with family, TV, sports

Shawn Stansfield
Hunt, hang out with my wife & daughter

Kasey Stansfield
Crafts, scrapbook, spend time outdoors & spend time with my husband & little girl

Brandi Lyn Olds
read

Kortney Olds
photography

Ryan Olds
Play sports

Cheri Olds
Love to fish, go out on my boat, and I love to read.

No comments: